Student Name: Wai Man Ho
Student Number: n9659340
- Moving across the maze-like streets of city and avoid hitting things while attending the mobile phone.
- Player needs to reach the “goal” location or the meeting place or his intended destination within the time limit in order to win the game.
- The view of the screen will be mostly blocked by a mobile phone so that the player cannot see clearly what is straight in front of him. He can only use the side-views to navigate his movements.
- Player is free to move around the streets in whatever directions he wants.
- When the mobile phone is ringing and blocking the view, player can choose whether stop moving all together in order to avoid hitting anything or keep moving but at the risk of hitting things.
- Player can choose to move the head around the mobile phone so that he can get a glimpse of what thing is layout in front of him using side-views.
- A street map is provided on screen to the player so that he will not be getting lost in the maze-like streets.
- The computer mouse is used to move the head (using “mouse look” script) around the mobile phone so that he can get a glimpse of what things are directly in front of him using side-views.
- Keyboard keys WASD or Arrows keys are used to control the character’s movement on the street.
- A clock or timer is display on the screen to tell player how many time has left for the game.
- Player can jump onto or over the object in his movement to avoid getting hurt.
- Player can move backwards or sideways if he senses any danger ahead of him.
- Player can look around using the mouse and get a glimpse of what is ahead of him even the mobile phone has blocked his front view.
- The use of keyboard keys to control the character’s movement and mouse to do the side-view when the mobile phone is blocking the front view.
- Player cannot go through buildings or walls or any obstacles on the street paths.
- Player needs to reach the pre-defined location or destination before the time run out.
- A clock or timer is display on the screen to tell player how long he has played the game and how many time he has left to finish the goal of the game.
- The background scene will move backwards as the player is moving ahead to the destination.
- Audio sounds or special sound effects can be heard when the player has hit something in the game scene.